Sunday, March 30, 2014

The "Eyes" Have It

Today Don and I drove to Carmel for my eye doctor appointment.  I have been going about every three months lately to keep check on the "leak"  in my left eye.  It has been three months since Dr. Cantor repaired the leak, and the eye is doing fine.  So he said to come back in 4 months this time.

We were hoping for a much longer break because there is major reconstruction being done to all the roads leading to Carmel, and they won't be completed for about 6 months.  Today there was a traffic jam on 69 reported on the news, so we went by way of SR 32 through Noblesville and Westfield.  There was enough pre-construction changes, that, along with the snow/rain, made driving a real challenge.

But, we made it just at my appointment time.  And we still had some time to wait.  Here you see us in the beautiful waiting room.  Dr. Cantor, besides being a wonderful doctor, has a very nice and elegant office.

No comments:

Post a Comment