Saturday, April 19, 2014

Off to Cammack - For Lunch and Shoe Repair

Friday was a beautiful day, so Don and I made a two-purpose trip to Cammack.  Purpose # l was to
take a sandal to the only shoe repair shop I know of in Indiana.  It is Quinn's boot sales and shoe repair.
While Mr. Quinn resewed the sandal strip, Don and I went to Cammack Station and had our lunch!

While eating lunch three little boys and their accompanying adult came in for lunch.  They were so cute and lively that I had to take their picture as they sat on a Coca-Cola bench awaiting their order.
I asked permission before taking their picture.  It turned out that Jenny, the lady they were with, was not their mother, but their baby sitter.  And the boys are not brothers, just friends.  But they were having such a good time on their field trip.  We really enjoyed meeting Jenny and her three charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment