Sunday, June 22, 2014

Izzi's Dollhouse

Today was such fun.  Young Izzi Stewart, my friend and relative, came to decorate and furnish her very first doll house.  Her Grandma Jan Bronnenberg told me that Izzi


 had made such a cute little shoebox room last spring.  I saw pictures of it and knew that Izzi had talent and would love to do a doll house.  Then I found just the perfect bright yellow doll house at a rummage sale.  I knew that it had to be Izzi's.

Don and I brought it home, cleaned it up, and made some needed repairs.  Then I gathered together my inventory of furniture and accessories.  So today Izzi came for her first afternoon of work.  She became so excited that she decided to forego any paint and wallpaper (the house looked fine inside).  So by the end of the afternoon she had it all furnished to her satisfaction.

Now all she has to do is wait until they move into their new house in a couple of weeks, so that she can take it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment