Thursday, July 17, 2014

After the Fun Comes the Clean Up

Well, after several weeks of doll house construction, the craft room/ office was just a disaster.  And I have spent all winter casually "throwing" things into the craft closet without making an effort to organize.  Lately it has been impossible to even walk into this "walk-in" closet.  I didn't take a photo of the closet or the room because they were such disasters, they might give you a nightmare.

But, I spent the weekend cleaning up the office and the closet.  It about finished me off, but I did it!
Believe me, it took all week end, and I was mighty tired by Sunday evening.  But it is a very satisfying feeling to have it finished  Here is how the closet looks now.....Ahhhhh.
Don helped by staying out of the room and watching the golf tournament.  Oh yes, there is a televised golf tournament every weekend.....from Thursday to Sunday.  Shown below is the proper and only way to view a golf tournament.
Actually, he did help.  He fixed all our meals...yum....and carried out all the trash that I threw away.

No comments:

Post a Comment